Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Week 2 DiscussionDiscussion Topic Due December 10 at 10:59 PM
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Survey research is a common method to collect data in a research project.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, select a public health issue or topic you feel needs to be addressed in your community. Based on your research, respond to the following regarding the public health issue you selected:
- Explain why it is important to address your selected public health issue in your community.
- Define the purpose statement for the public health issue or topic you feel needs to be addressed in your community.
- Develop at least two research questions you would like to answer as a result of your research.
- Design a survey that could be used to measure:
- The dependent variable (also known as a response variable)
- The independent variable (typically the variable that is manipulated by the researcher)
- Explain or predict the dependent variable you will seek to measure based on your research questions.
- Explain how each question relates to the variables defined.