Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
During Week 2, choose an interdisciplinary research topic to study and fill out the Topic and Research Question Assignment Model.
During Week 3, based on instructor feedback, edit your submission and resubmit for further feedback using track changes to show the differences.
This topic will be the one you work on throughout many assignments in this class culminating with the Research Proposal in Week 7.
1. You may not use first or second person.
2. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be flawless. Visit the Liberty University writing centers if you want extra help:
3. Use the Topic and Research Question Assignment Model when you do either stage of this assignment.
4. Week 2:
Make sure that you are referring to at least two unique areas of study and that at least one of them matches one of your personal areas of study. You can find what your areas of study are using DCPA.
5. Week 3:
The second time you submit a draft for this assignment, pay close attention to instructor feedback and incorporate that into your own personal revisions of your topic, research question, and other elements of the model.
Select “Track Changes” in Microsoft Word before you begin editing, and submit your second draft with the changes showing.
1. Avoid gun control, marijuana legalization, abortion, homosexual marriage, and other charged political or moral topics unless you have a unique way to study them that’s never been studied before (which will be difficult).
2. Remember, even though interdisciplinary research topics are often broader than the average research topic, you need to narrow a lot. A student who begins with the topic “the healthiest foods to eat” could narrow it down to “breakfast foods that lead to higher energy levels” to “whether eating eggs for breakfast increases daily energy levels for women over age 80.” When you think you’ve narrowed enough, narrow your topic more.
3. Using the reading from Nissani, measure your combination to determine whether it truly is interdisciplinary. Combining literature and writing is not very interdisciplinary, but combining literature and math would be!
The post Using the reading from Nissani, measure your combination to determine whether it truly is interdisciplinary. appeared first on Essay Quoll.