Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
This is an individual assignment related to a nursing leader or nursing historical event. This paper should be three to five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. The paper should include level one headings (see page 62 to review levels of heading).
In review, when developing a scholarly APA paper, begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The body of the paper should include levels of heading that keep the writer focused and on track. For example, this paper would have four level one headings not including the introductory paragraph or conclusion. The paper would then have a conclusion to summarize the main points of the paper. The last page would be the reference page. Select one nursing leader or nursing historical event from the list below:
• Clara Barton
• Mary Breckinridge
• Mary Eliza Mahoney
• Florence Nightingale (I CHOSE THIS TOPIC)
• Mary Seacole
• Lilian Wald
Nursing Historical Event
• Advances in Nursing Practice
• Evolution of Palliative Care
• History of Nursing Education
• Impact of War on Nursing
• Professional Nursing
• Public Health Nursing
Students will develop a scholarly paper relating to the selected nursing leader or nursing historical event that includes the following criteria: 1. Identify and provide rationale for the selected nursing leader or nursing historical event. 2. Describe the historical background of the selected nursing leader or nursing historical event.
3. Explain the effect the selected nursing leader or nursing historical event had on the practice of profession nursing today.
4. Provide a prediction of the future needs of nursing based on the selected nursing leader or nursing historical event.
5. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 3 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
6. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
7. Include level 1 headings to organize the paper (page 62 in the APA manual).
8. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used. 9. Include a minimum of two (2) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory). You may use historical references that are more than five years old.
10. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations). 11. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes
12. Submit by the posted due date.