Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
Student Must Fill this Section
For faster services, inquiry about new assignments submission or follow ups on your assignments please text us/call us on +1(629)-237-5579
Privacy Release Clause: “I give my permission for my assessment material to be used in the auditing, assessment validation & moderation Process”.
Authenticity Declaration: “I declare that:
• The material I have submitted is my own work;
• I have given references for all sources of information that are not my own, including the words, ideas and images of others”.
Student Signature: Date:
Attempt Competent Not Yet Competent Date Assessor Signature
Information for Student:
• All work is to be entirely of the student.
General Information for this assessment:
• Read the instructions for each question very carefully.
• Be sure to PRINT your FIRST name & LAST name in every place that is provided.
• Short questions must be answered in the spaces provided.
• For those activities requesting extra evidence such as: research reports, essay reports, etc. The student must attach its own work formatted in double space, Arial 12 pts.
• All activities must be addressed correctly in order to obtain a competence for the unit of competency.
• If the student doesn’t understand the assessment, they can request help from the assessor to interpret the assessment.
• Re-submission of assessment after the term will incur additional fees.
Re-assessment of Result& Academic Appeal procedures:
If a student is not happy with his/ her results, that student may appeal against their grade via a written letter, clearly stating the grounds of appeal to the Chief Executive Officer. This should be submitted after completion of the subject and within fourteen days of commencement of the new term.
• An appeal in writing is made to the Academic Manager providing reasons for re-assessment /appeal.
• Academic Manager will delegate another member to review the assessment.
• The student will be advised of the review result done by another assessor.
• If the student is still not satisfied and further challenges the decision, then a review panel is formed comprising the lecturer/trainer in charge and the Academic Manager or if need be an external assessor.
• The Institute will advise the student within 14 days from the submission date of the appeal. The decision of the panel will be deemed to be final.
• If the student is still not satisfied with the result, he / she has the right to seek independent advice or follow external mediation option with nominated mediation agency.
• Any student who fails a compulsory subject or appeals unsuccessfully will be required to re-enrol in that subject.
The cost of reassessment will be borne by the Institute. The external assessor will base his/her judgement based on principles of assessment. These principles require assessment to be reliable, fair, practical and valid.
• If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the re-evaluation process, you have a right to appeal through academic appeals handling protocol.
• To appeal a decision, the person is required to complete the WSC- Request for Appeal of a Decision form with all other supporting documents, if any. This form is available via our website. The completed Request for Appeal form is to be submitted to the Student Support Officer either in hard copy or electronically via the following contact details:
Student Support Officer, Western Sydney College (WSC), 55 High St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Email: Complaints@wsc.nsw.edu.au
• The notice of appeal should be in writing addressed to the Chief Executive Officer and submitted within seven days of notification of the outcome of the re-evaluation process.
• If the appeal is not lodged in the specified time, the result will stand and you must re-enrol in the unit.
• In emergency circumstances, such as in cases of serious illness or injury, you must forward a medical certificate in support of a deferred appeal. The notice of appeal must be made within three working days of the concluding date shown on the medical certificate.
• The decision of Chief Executive Officer will be final.
• Student would then have the right to pursue the claim through an independent external body as detailed in the students’ complaint / grievance policy.
Comments/ feedback to student:
Assessment Task 5: Emergency Evacuation Role Plays
For this task you are required to respond to an emergency situation in the role of a supervisor, ensuring staff and customers are safely evacuated and emergency procedures are followed by fellow staff.
RESOURCES AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS TASK:
You will need to have staff members working in the kitchen and customers. You staff should know what to do in the emergency situation, while the customers will not.
? Access the training kitchen
? Access to a space that can act as the front of house
? Access to a safe egress to evacuation/muster point
Templates / Supporting documents
? Emergency and evacuation procedures for the training kitchen
? SDS for bleach-based cleaning product used in the training kitchen (e.g. available at http://www.rb-msds.com.au/uploadedFiles/pdf/POC%20Disinfectant-v15.2-30441.pdf)
WHEN AND WHERE WILL THIS TASK BE COMPLETED?
You will do this task in a simulated workplace environment.
Your assessor will provide you with the date of the role play.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG?
If your assessor identifies that you did not correctly or adequately demonstrate the skills and knowledge required of this task, you will be given feedback on areas for improvement.
Your assessor will provide you with guidance as to whether you need to:
? Redo the task immediately after you have considered their feedback
STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR TASK 5
• Role Play Emergency Evacuation
For this assessment you will be acting as the senior staff member rostered on when a chemical spill in the kitchen requires you to evacuate staff and customers from the building. A container of bleach-based cleaning product has been damaged, the product is leaking from the container and fumes have gone through the air conditioning in the kitchen and front of house. One member of staff is feeling dizzy and faint.
You are required to implement the training kitchen’s emergency evacuation procedures, ensuring that all staff and customers are safely and calmly moved to the ‘muster point’ and the building is secured so that no one else can enter. You will also need to ensure that the ill staff member is taken care of properly.
During the role play, your assessor will be looking to see that you can:
? Implement and monitor the evacuation of staff and customers according to workplace procedures
? Manage the security of the premises according to workplace procedures
Your assessor will also ask you some verbal questions after the role play. The questions will relate to the following topics:
? Handling chemicals and hazardous substances
? Incident and accident reporting
? Security management of the premises
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR TASK 5:
You do need to submit either Role play scripts, pictures or videos for this task.
Assessment Record Checklist
ASSESSMENT TASK 5: EMERGENCY EVACUATION
All set up instructions for the task are included in the Marking Guide.
Did the student demonstrate they can implement and monitor the evacuation of staff and customers?
Did the student demonstrate they can follow workplace procedures for emergency evacuations?
Did the student demonstrate they can manage the security of the premises according to workplace procedures?
Feedback on student’s performance:
Please note any reasonable adjustments for this task below.
¨ I have reviewed the mapping to this task.
¨ I have analysed the evidence gathered against the requirements of this task and am satisfied that the student has satisfactorily demonstrated the skills and knowledge required of these units.
Where any items above are marked ‘No’, please provide comments and outline the gaps below. Note actions that will be taken to correct the gaps.
Ensure a copy of this completed checklist is provided to the student.
How many attempts were required to demonstrate satisfactory performance?
Assessor signature: https://charteredessay.com/bsbinn502-build-and-sustain-an-innovative-work-environment-your-trainer-assessor-will-be-assessing-your-work-and-provide-you-with/
The post SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices Student Must Fill this Section appeared first on The Writer.