Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
CORE ASSIGNMENT INFORMATION
Reflections: Unit Specific
Format this as an assignment using APA formatting with a title page and list of references. Each response should be numbered with an appropriate heading.
The “DIEP” resource may be helpful to you in considering your responses.
Respond to the following questions. Each response should be a maximum of 500 words.
1. Update on Goals
o What steps did you take to achieving the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the course? Were your goals accomplished?
2. Update on Cultural safety
o What progress have you made to date on these tasks?
3. In Unit Four you were asked to read “Honoring Sacred Relationships” and “Indigenous Wholistic Theory”.
o What does ‘wise practice’ mean to you?
o What specifically could you put in place in your own practice in the next thirty days that would be reflective of ‘wise practice’
4. In Unit Six you were asked to read “Critical Wellbeing in Child Welfare; a journey towards creating a new social contract for black communities” and use page 119 to consider an individual or family on your placement caseload.
Respond here with your thoughts, reflections, and any planning you have engaged in as a result of that.
5. In Unit 6 you were asked to read “The Moving Forward Project: Working with Refugee Children, Youth, and their families” and consider some questions. Respond here to those:
o What experiences have you had with newcomer — particularly refugee — families?
o Consider the question the author posed about professional boundaries against the dual backdrop of the CASW code of ethics and relational theory in social work practice.
6. After reading the resources in Unit 6 about high-risk youth, consider youth you have worked with and respond to these questions:
o What strategies outlined in this chapter resonate with you? Are there some new ones? If you currently work with youth, try to implement additional strategies and report back the outcomes.
Reflections: Overall experience
7. Reflect back on your participation in the collaborative learning activities. Paste in an example of a meaningful exchange (conversation, comment etc.) and write a paragraph on why you chose to highlight this exchange
8. What were the three most significant learnings for you during this course? Paste a brief example of each along with a paragraph on each outlining your reflections on why this was significant for you.
9. What are two questions you are left with at the conclusion of this course?
10. What is one goal that you are setting for yourself to continue your field learning?
* Attached is the course engagement reflection piece I have written in the past. For this assignment use some the info, and also update the reflection question with some new perspective.
Attached is other resource info such as Moving Forward Project answer the question the author asked and incorporate answers in the assignment.
The post Reflect back on your participation in the collaborative learning activities. Paste in an example of a meaningful exchange and write a paragraph on why you chose to highlight this exchange. appeared first on Essay Quoll.