Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Please write a research paper on ONE of the following topics:
1. New Digital Technologies and Physical Health: is it helping patients with a certain disease get better? Is it causing certain skin ailments, or migraines, or muscular skeletal problems? Why? Explain by identifying the the disease, the type of technology responsible for bettering or worsening it, and what must be done to prevent it (if it’s bad) or progress it (if it’s good).
2. Digital technology use and social relationships: is it improving or hurting our social skills? Is it fostering a sense of human connection or disconnecting people from one another? How is it improving or hurting our interpersonal skills? Is it uniting friends and families or breaking them up? Explain by identifying specific social situations or structures (family bonds, friendships, marriages, etc.), the type of technology that is bettering or hurting them, and what must be done to prevent it (if it’s bad) or progress it (if it’s good).
3. The Weaponization of Social Media: are social media sites manipulating public opinion on certain political issues, laws, policies, or military campaigns? Explain by identifying specific social media sites and how do or do not manipulate public opinions on certain political matters. For this topic, you should focus on a specific political topic such as military campaigns, controversial political issues, specific political agendas, etc.
4. COVID-19 and Mental Health: to what extent has COVID-19 has affected the mental health of a specific community in the US. Explain what particular group of people your paper will focus on, what specific aspect of COVID-19 has affected the particular community that you are focusing on, and if there are any solutions or recommendations that may remedy their issues.
5. Digital technology use and public health: is social media and other digital technologies helping or harming the public in terms of informing them about the origins, causes, and progression of certain diseases (i.e. COVID-19)?