Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Inquiry Papers 5
The Only resources that you need are at the bottom is due at 2;00
· An inquiry paper is a short (450-600 words), in-depth exploration of a question at issue in the readings. In each inquiry paper, you will be asked to do the following:
· Identify a question at issue in at least two of the readings in a given source. You may come up with your own question, or you may explore a question that came up in the reading in more depth ( the goal is to use the writing process to let you explore the question in more depth than the discussion allowed you to.)
· Explore all sides of the question by analyzing evidence from the text. “Analyzing” means to take apart the meaning of the text by considering the text’s implications for practice.
· Cite your source(s) using an established citation style (any citation style is fine, as long as you are consistent). Use Purdue OWL (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to help you.
· Do not use outside sources beyond the text(s) read in class.
IMPORTANT: Do not raise questions that do not arise directly from the text. In other words, do not impose “modern” questions on these texts – stay within these texts’ historical contexts and explore their merit on that basis. PLEASE DON’T USE OUTSIDE SOURCES
The Only resources that you Need
Click Here To Download
The post Inquiry Papers 5 appeared first on AssignmentHub.