Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Read Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué’s Undine and answer the following questions:
1. In what way is this a fairy tale, in what way not a fairy tale? Can this question be approached both
thematically and formally? (Note: “formally” means: the form of the story.) 2-3 sentences
2. How would you describe the spatial semantics of the story? (1-2 sentences)
3. Who is the main character? And why does that question matter? (1-2 sentences)
4. What is the relationship between Undine and Bertalda? (1-2 sentences)
5. How would you describe the changes that happen to Undine after the wedding? (1-2 sentences)
6. How does this version compare to Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Little Mermaid”? (You might also
consider how it compare’s to the Disney film, if you’ve seen it already.) 2-3 sentences
7.What features seem to reflect Romanticism?
The post Friedrich de la Motte Fouquet’s Undine first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.